- RSS Channel Showcase 9251344
- RSS Channel Showcase 6862917
- RSS Channel Showcase 5419390
- RSS Channel Showcase 9568890
Articles on this Page
- 06/28/12--09:47: _20 Shirtless Man-Dates
- 06/28/12--16:32: _Check Out This Pict...
- 06/28/12--18:02: _11 Alarming Tweets ...
- 06/29/12--08:17: _Ryan Gosling Has A ...
- 06/29/12--10:19: _Tom Cruise And Kati...
- 06/29/12--12:02: _The Craziest Things...
- 06/29/12--14:17: _A GIF Guide To Cele...
- 06/29/12--14:32: _Send Pitbull To A F...
- 06/30/12--15:32: _17 Things Just As P...
- 06/30/12--23:02: _Katie Holmes Singin...
- 07/01/12--16:02: _The Spectacular Ris...
- 07/01/12--18:02: _Happy Canada Day, R...
- 07/01/12--19:02: _The Louis CK Pain C...
- 07/02/12--03:02: _The Other Pitt: Bra...
- 07/02/12--07:32: _Alec Baldwin Got Ma...
- 07/02/12--08:02: _British Singer Eliz...
- 07/02/12--08:13: _Anderson Cooper Off...
- 07/02/12--09:31: _Is Anderson Cooper ...
- 07/02/12--14:32: _Justin Bieber Gets ...
- 07/02/12--20:02: _Jennifer Lawrence B...
- 06/28/12--09:47: 20 Shirtless Man-Dates
- 06/28/12--16:32: Check Out This Picture Of John Boehner And Nancy Pelosi!
- 06/28/12--18:02: 11 Alarming Tweets From Ringo Starr
- 06/29/12--08:17: Ryan Gosling Has A New Challenger Tops The Morning Links
- 06/29/12--10:19: Tom Cruise And Katie Holmes Are Divorcing
- 06/29/12--12:02: The Craziest Things Gary Busey Has Said
- 06/29/12--14:17: A GIF Guide To CelebrityNewsMageddon 2012
- 06/29/12--14:32: Send Pitbull To A Frozen Tundra
- 06/30/12--23:02: Katie Holmes Singing "On My Own"
- 07/01/12--16:02: The Spectacular Rise Of Joe Manganiello
- 07/01/12--18:02: Happy Canada Day, Robin Sparkles!
- 07/01/12--19:02: The Louis CK Pain Chart
- 07/02/12--03:02: The Other Pitt: Brad's Brother Doug
- 07/02/12--07:32: Alec Baldwin Got Married This Weekend
- 07/02/12--08:02: British Singer Eliza Doolittle Tops The Morning Links
- 07/02/12--08:13: Anderson Cooper Officially Comes Out As Gay
- 07/02/12--09:31: Is Anderson Cooper Really Gay?
- 07/02/12--14:32: Justin Bieber Gets Mad And Hangs Up On Radio Host
- 07/02/12--20:02: Jennifer Lawrence Before And After Photoshop
Thank you SCOTUS for upholding these “mandates.”
It's like a promo poster for some bizarre avant-garde buddy film.
He tweets like he's on a top-secret mission and can't disclose his location or any actual words.
Yeah I Wanna tower having well we have a new app dothe phone so twitters watch out is me R***— Ringo Starr (@ringostarrmusic) June 23, 2012
Wow Hot Hott Hottt N Y N Y R***
Kake. Drums. Wow. ***
What a great night what a great show I love Boston love love love Baringo— Ringo Starr (@ringostarrmusic) June 20, 2012
Captain America loves women that love babies and puppies. Plus another star is down to do the Devil Wears Prada sequel and why you'll never see the Duggars at the beach.
Photo Courtesy Of Details Magazine
A day that shall live in infamy. People Magazine is reporting that TomKat has been ripped asunder.
Image by Toby Melville / Reuters
After five years of marriage, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting a divorce, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.
"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," says Holmes's attorney Jonathan Wolfe. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."
Happy birthday, Gary Busey! Here are 16 of the most wonderful, absurd things you've ever said out loud.
To Empire Magazine, 2011
On Celebrity Wife Swap, 2012.
Via @THEGaryBusey, May 2012
Image by Kevin Winter / Getty Images
So much for a quiet Friday.
It started off as a boring Friday
And then someone screamed
Tom and Katie are getting divorced
And then everyone was like
For a sponsored contest, Pitbull will perform at the Wal-Mart that gets the most “Likes” on Facebook. A clever prankster is waging a campaign make the Kodiak, Alaska store location the winner.
When writer David Thorpe noticed a press release for a Walmart promotion where the winning town gets a visit from Miami rapper Pitbull, he started campaigning over Twitter for people to vote for the Kodiak, Alaska location. The rules of the contest state that the Walmart location with the most new Facebook "Likes" wins a visit from Pitbull.
Does he live in Kodiak? No. He just wants to send Pitbull to the most remote Walmart location possible, just for fun.
Kodiak is an island off the coast of Alaska with a population of only 6,130. It is unknown how many of those are actual Pitbull fans. You can help send him there!
Go to the Kodiak, AK Facebook page and hit "Like":
"I'm excited to find out which local Walmart store has the most new likes so I can share the experience of using Energy Sheets® with my fans," said Pitbull.
Source: PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1fdYF)
Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise are divorcing — SHOCKING!
It will rain sometime this year
Tomorrow is Saturday
This puppy will grow up to be a dog
This situation won't turn out well
It's as if she knew, even then. Song from “Les Miserables,” from “Dawson's Creek” season one.
He's so, so, SO hot right now.
He used to look like this
Then he grew up a bit
And was all cute and cuddly
Until he played Flash Thompson in "Spiderman"
Celebrate the day of the Great White North with Canada's favorite pop star, Robin Sparkles!
"Let's Go to the Mall"
"Sandcastles In The Sand"
I'm using this chart to gauge all emotions from now on. From disgusted to more disgusted!
“The second most famous Pitt in his family” gives us a tour of his home in this ad for Virgin Mobile promising a “fair go for all.”
Alec Baldwin married girlfriend Hilaria Thomas this weekend in New York City and lots of famous people showed up.
Robert Kennedy, Jr. and daughter Kyra LeMoyne
Image by Michael Loccisano / Getty Images
Image by Michael Loccisano / Getty Images
Image by Andrew H. Walker / Getty Images
Mr. Higgins would not approve of whatever is going on here. Plus more Tom and Katie news because we will never reach over-saturation and Russell Brand may have a drug problem.
LONDON, ENGLAND - JUNE 27: Eliza Doolittle attends Britain Creates 2012: Fashion & Art Collusion at Old Selfridges Hotel on June 27, 2012 in London, England.
Image by Ben Pruchnie / Getty Images
Happy 40th....26th!...birthday Lindsay Lohan. - [HuffingtonPost]
Headline Story: So do we assume that by taking the stage name Eliza Doolittle, this British singer is secretly wishing for a sing-a-long make-over? Because she might be getting one whether she wants it or not. - [GoFugYourself]
“The fact is, I'm gay.” In an e-mail to Andrew Sullivan , published with permission, Anderson Cooper confirms what has long been rumored.
Image by Carlo Allegri / Reuters
An Excerpt From The E-Mail To Andrew Sullivan:
"Recently, however, I’ve begun to consider whether the unintended outcomes of maintaining my privacy outweigh personal and professional principle. It’s become clear to me that by remaining silent on certain aspects of my personal life for so long, I have given some the mistaken impression that I am trying to hide something - something that makes me uncomfortable, ashamed or even afraid. This is distressing because it is simply not true.
I’ve also been reminded recently that while as a society we are moving toward greater inclusion and equality for all people, the tide of history only advances when people make themselves fully visible. There continue to be far too many incidences of bullying of young people, as well as discrimination and violence against people of all ages, based on their sexual orientation, and I believe there is value in making clear where I stand.
The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn’t be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud".
BuzzFeed's research team has culled video evidence that proves Cooper is actually in love with a woman.
I personally belieb Justin was in the right. That guy shouldn't have been bringing moms into it.